Published on in Vol 25 (2023)
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/39786, first published .
- Klawunn R, Albrecht U, Dierks M. Expectations of new technologies in nursing care among hospital patients in Germany – an interview study. Frontiers in Psychology 2023;14 View
- Borges do Nascimento I, Abdulazeem H, Vasanthan L, Martinez E, Zucoloto M, Østengaard L, Azzopardi-Muscat N, Zapata T, Novillo-Ortiz D. Barriers and facilitators to utilizing digital health technologies by healthcare professionals. npj Digital Medicine 2023;6(1) View
- Viardot E, Brem A, Nylund P. Post-pandemic implications for crisis innovation: A technological innovation view. Technological Forecasting and Social Change 2023;194:122680 View
- Li J, Wang C, Deng H. Hybrid Nursing Robot Based on Humanoid Pick-Up Action: Safe Transfers in Living Environments for Lower Limb Disabilities. Actuators 2023;12(12):438 View
- Licari A, Ferrante G, Malizia V, Augello A, La Grutta S. Digital Respiratory Healthcare. View