Published on in Vol 24 , No 2 (2022) :February
This is a member publication of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Pharmacy, Chapel Hill, USA
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/27704, first published .
- Mackey T, Jarmusch A, Xu Q, Sun K, Lu A, Aguirre S, Lim J, Bhakta S, Dorrestein P. Multifactor Quality and Safety Analysis of Antimicrobial Drugs Sold by Online Pharmacies That Do Not Require a Prescription: Multiphase Observational, Content Analysis, and Product Evaluation Study. JMIR Public Health and Surveillance 2022;8(12):e41834 View
- Sun Y, Hendrix A, Muluneh B, Ozawa S. Online Pharmacy Accessibility of Imatinib, An Oral Chemotherapy Medication. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network 2022;20(7):808 View
- Soboleva M, Loskutova E, Kosova I. Pharmacoepidemiological study of the use of e-pharmacies by the population. Journal Of Advanced Pharmacy Education And Research 2022;12(3):36 View
- Turner J, Kantardzic M, Vickers-Smith R, Brown A. Detecting Tweets Containing Cannabidiol-Related COVID-19 Misinformation Using Transformer Language Models and Warning Letters From Food and Drug Administration: Content Analysis and Identification. JMIR Infodemiology 2023;3:e38390 View
- Ye Y, Huang Z, Chen M, Mo Y, Mo Z. Luteolin Potentially Treating Prostate Cancer and COVID-19 Analyzed by the Bioinformatics Approach: Clinical Findings and Drug Targets. Frontiers in Endocrinology 2022;12 View