Published on in Vol 23, No 10 (2021): October
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/25163, first published .
- Wang S, Chen Q, Zhao T, Ai K, Hu C. Nanomedicine-based treatment: An emerging therapeutical strategy for pulmonary hypertension. Nano Research 2023;16(5):7007 View
- Dlima S, Shevade S, Menezes S, Ganju A. Digital Phenotyping in Health Using Machine Learning Approaches: Scoping Review. JMIR Bioinformatics and Biotechnology 2022;3(1):e39618 View
- Cassady S, Soldin D, Ramani G. Novel and emerging therapies in pulmonary arterial hypertension. Frontiers in Drug Discovery 2022;2 View
- Lachant D, Light A, Lachant M, Annis J, Hemnes A, Brittain E, James White R. Peak steps: Capacity for activity improves after adding approved therapy in pulmonary arterial hypertension. Pulmonary Circulation 2023;13(3) View
- Lachant D, White R. Wearable Devices in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: What Are We Trying to Learn?. Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension 2023;22(2):92 View