Published on in Vol 21 , No 6 (2019) :June
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/12367, first published .
- Alpert J, Manini T, Roberts M, Kota N, Mendoza T, Solberg L, Rashidi P. Secondary care provider attitudes towards patient generated health data from smartwatches. npj Digital Medicine 2020;3(1) View
- Burns K, Nicholas R, Beatson A, Chamorro-Koc M, Blackler A, Gottlieb U. Identifying Mobile Health Engagement Stages: Interviews and Observations for Developing Brief Message Content. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2020;22(9):e15307 View
- Wu D, Xin C, Bindhu S, Xu C, Sachdeva J, Brown J, Jung H. Clinician Perspectives and Design Implications in Using Patient-Generated Health Data to Improve Mental Health Practices: Mixed Methods Study. JMIR Formative Research 2020;4(8):e18123 View
- Joo E, Kononova A, Kanthawala S, Peng W, Cotten S. Smartphone Users’ Persuasion Knowledge in the Context of Consumer mHealth Apps: Qualitative Study. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2021;9(4):e16518 View
- Ploderer B, Rezaei Aghdam A, Burns K. Patient-Generated Health Photos and Videos Across Health and Well-being Contexts: Scoping Review. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2022;24(4):e28867 View
- Ploderer B, Clark D, Brown R, Harman J, Lazzarini P, Van Netten J. Self-Monitoring Diabetes-Related Foot Ulcers with the MyFootCare App: A Mixed Methods Study. Sensors 2023;23(5):2547 View